The Rajagopuram of the Adi Kumbeswarar temple, Kumbakonam. File photo | Photo Credit: M. Srinathmore-inTense moments prevailed at Sri Adi Kumbeswarar Temple here after a rubber hose connecting an LPG cylinder and stove caught fire on Tuesday. A couple of people were trying to boil milk meant for distribution to devotees. Suddenly, the hose connecting the LPG cylinder and the stove caught fire and the cook raised an alarm. A Sub-Inspector of Police, Babu, who had accompanied Madras High Court Judge R. Subramanian, and a temple staff, Sivaji, draped a wet jute bag on the burning hose following which the fire subsided.
Source: The Hindu February 14, 2018 02:15 UTC