Landlord, construction supervisor electrocuted - News Summed Up

Landlord, construction supervisor electrocuted


more-inA 75-year-old landlord and a 30-year-old construction supervisor were electrocuted on Thursday around 3.30 p.m. at Sapthagiri Layout in Marathahalli police station limits. The incident took place after an iron rod they were working with came in touch with a high tension wire. Another construction labourer, Baban, sustained burns and has been admitted to a nearby hospital. Veerappa had sought the help of Samantha, who was supervising the construction in a neighbouring plot, to clear the blockage. When the rod emerged on the other side, it came in contact with a high tension wire.


Source: The Hindu March 08, 2018 17:37 UTC



Loading...

Loading...