“The Assistant Headmaster had a health issue with his lungs and because of that it aggravated his briefing mechanism. The health problem worsened because of the factory’s fumes, and because of that he was transferred to the Amasaman Senior High School. School shut downThe over 1,200 students of the school were last week, a decision management took to protect them from the health hazard. According to the headmistress of the school, Sylvia Baaba Yankey, the decision was taken because they can no longer endure the harmful smoke emitted by the factory. The factory fumes, together with the toilet roll fumes are causing serious problems,” the agricultural science tutor added.
Source: GhanaWeb February 12, 2018 11:48 UTC